A Medical Services company in Warrington are looking for a Graphic Designer, to join their growing team.As the company look to have more control over their creative output this is a key role for the company branding and expansion going forwards. This is your opportunity to join a growing team where your design work will be valued and you will be integral to the company re-brand.
What you'll be doing
- Plan, create and implement brand and design projects that meet external customer requirements
- Attend Brief meetings with marketing and key internal and external stakeholders to understand their creative requirements across both print and digital
- Create and maintain templates, logos and standard content to support brand image
- Plan and co-ordinate workload activity, manage daily and weekly tasks, projects reports
- Creation of an image bank to use for marketing material.
- Liaising with printers, marketing and PR agencies to manage creative, design and execution
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all collateral is "on brand"
- Assist in planning the customer journey by brand and identifying opportunities for cross sell activity and process efficiencies.
What they're looking for
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in Graphic Design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS
- Experience working within a professional services industry previously is key
- Great understanding of web and graphic design including a knowledge of designing responsive websites for desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred
For more information get in touch with Tom at Forward Role on or
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency