Functional Application Support Team Lead- Banking- London
A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Team Lead to work within their Operational Risk Department.
This role works within the Operational Risk Department and will be responsible for managing the Operational Risk BAU support activity, ensuring that business requirements are met and the Operational Risk Framework is delivered and supported. A varied role where you will lead a small team and have responsibilities including support management, data management and testing.
- Oversee data load processes
- Ensure efficient loading of data into the system
- Ensure control processes are in place
- Lead the Operational Risk support team
- Develop new strategies to ensure issues are resolved
- Maintain user engagement of Intranet Support
- Review SIT test evidence for production incident fixes
- Conduct UAT test scripts
- Be the primary contact for support escalation
- Experience within Operational Risk within Finance (preferably OpenPages or Metricstream)
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience in delivering user support