Payments Support Analyst
Payments Support Analyst - London - GBP50k
My client is a leading fintech organisation who is looking for a Payments Support Analyst to join their team based in London. You will work as part of the Payments Data Support team to manage applications used by the business.
The requirement is for a Systems Application support person with good CopeStar & Payments knowledge to join the Application support team.
- Provide BAU support of applications including early/late/overnight rotas
- Ensure that CopeStar & Payment Systems DR requirements are met
- Assist in implementation of business projects.
- Provide necessary information required to complete periodic audits
- Work on projects as necessary within the Team
- Definition and adherence to SGCB standards.
- Coordinate with infrastructure support & service teams to ensure appropriate provision & maintenance of infrastructure components and services (Servers, databases, storage, OS + configurations + patches, Firewall requirements, etc )
- Document procedures and adhere to standards.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports for MI purposes
- Create and maintain batch jobs within production, development & test environments as required.
- Periodically audit the deployed environments to identify unused systems and begin decommissioning them.
- Develop scripts to automate common tasks in order to enhance delivery and operational reliability.
- Contribute to the organization's build and configuration management efforts.
- Copestar experience
- HP Non Stop
- Sterling Payments processing knowledge
- SWIFT (desirable)