Commercial Relationship Manager - Banking
Due to business growth, I am currently recruiting for a UK based Bank who are actively looking to take on an experienced Commercial Relationship Manager to cover the Manchester region.
Very competitive Salary and package on offer.
- To be a success in this position you will need to have a solid understanding of Commercial Banking products and services.
- You must also have proven expertise in business development and networking and building up portfolios with business/commercial customers within a Bank.
- Roughly 80% of this role will be based on New Business generation - so we want someone who can come in and build and retain a portfolio from scratch, so a strong network is key.
In this position you will actively be involved in generating and optimising income through relationship management and servicing customers and strengthening the banks visibility in the local market place - Supporting local business' in the day to day running of their organisations, by sharing market Intel and expertise in the trading life cycle - Risk and Compliance in relation to individual customers, identifying signs of stress and risk, in order to protect the customer, and the bank.
Our ideal Relationship Manager will have the following proven experience/skills:
- Experience writing business from GBP2m-GBP25m (ideally GBP5m - GBP25m)
- Demonstrable experience in Relationship Management of Commercial clients.
- Strong business acumen and commerciality, with the ability to analyse customer's financial statements and provide the most appropriate solution.
- A solid understanding of commercial banking financial products and services.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and economic environment.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and business networks.
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures.
- Full clean driving license.
- Relevant vocational FS Qualification - Chartered Banker etc. is preferred but not mandatory
So if you are looking for a fresh and exciting challenge and you can hit the ground running with the above requirements, please don't delay - forward your CV over to me for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.