Chief Financial Officer
Our client, a well known wholesale distribution business backed by a very successful private equity house, requires an experienced Chief Financial Officer with precise eye for detail to partner a commercially astute senior management team to drive growth through until strategic exit.
The business has a strong outlook and priorities include quality of service and management, with a focus on growing the business and constant improvement.
The CFO's responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Upgrading the sophistication and transparency of the financial structure
- The implementation and oversight of a new IT/ERP system
- Reorganization of the accounts department
- Developing, monitoring, reporting and interpretation of business KPIs
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organisation as needed
- Expertise in multi site businesses, inventory, cash flow and fast paced stock management
- Development of the business strategy alongside the management team and in line with Board objectives
- Positioning the business as a financially attractive and valuable asset for its shareholders
The ideal candidate should either have experience of working as CFO in a PE backed business or as a divisional FD in an autonomous business unit. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in the growth and management of a standout wholesale business.
Applicants should possess an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/ACMA). Please understand that due to the expected high number of applications; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Marks Sattin Executive Search is part of a leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the FiveTen Group, which is rapidly expanding globally. Our team exclusively recruits CFOs and FDs into business across a wide range of sectors, mostly focused on change (including exit and growth). We continue to expand our network; providing finance professionals PE backed, privately owned and listed businesses.