IT Risk Auditor/Manager
- Full Time
The Client - Big 4 consulting Firm's Risk Advisory practice.
The role - The Risk Advisory practice advises organisations on how to effectively mitigate risk and provide informed and intelligent risk management around business processes, technology and operations. The team offers unrivalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to client needs, with focus on the Corporate and Public Sector. They design, implement and provide assurance over business process and technology controls to manage the risks their clients face on a day-to-day basis.
- Ownership of a portfolio of audit analytics clients, reporting to the regional audit analytics lead;
- Managing a small team within the wider Midlands Technology Risk & Controls team, including developing the skills and confidence of junior staff;
- Working with audit teams in the Midlands to integrate analytics more deeply into the external audit approach;
- Contribute to the firm's thought leadership in Audit Analytics & Controls;
- Providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients;
- Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders across our client organisations;
- Act as a role model - help to develop and mentor junior resources;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
You should have:
- Practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350;
- Experience of developing junior staff;
- The ability to demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and developing new client relationships;
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, question the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements;
- Computer Science or technical experience of qualifications, for example SQL, VBA, ACL, Tableau, Qlikview;
- Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA or equivalent;
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.