To work on new projects and BAU change on our .NET applications which provide Back Office and investment platforms to Independent Financial Advisers. To understand the way the businesses we support operate and how the applications we build facilitate the growth of our client's businesses.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Working with our key stakeholders to understand, plan and document their requirements. Stakeholders include:
- Internal business stakeholders.
- Existing clients.
- New clients.
- Development of prototypes and mock ups to aid visualisation and sign-off of requirements.
- Planning to ensure analysis and documentation is prepared in advance of development.
- Working across the range of our products to deliver:
- Regulatory changes.
- Feature extensions of existing applications.
- New features.
- New applications.
- Working closely with our developers and testers in an agile environment to ensure the final solution meets the business requirements. This will include participating in daily stand-up, planning and prioritisation meetings.
- Input into Business Case development to aid prioritisation of large projects.
The core technologies used are:
- Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2013.
- .NET 4.5 (C#) MVC & Webforms.
- SQL Server 2014.
- LINQ & Entity Framework.
- jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least 3 years' commercial experience as a Business Analyst role
- Financial services experience would be useful
- Professional Business Analyst Qualifications (eg ISEB, Agile, Practitioner) would be desirable
- Technical skills (eg, SQL)