My client is keen to secure a Financial Accountant to help strengthen the team due to a recent period of growth. In this newly created role of Financial Accountant, you will report straight into the Financial Controller.
My client can offer you continuous growth and development, they focus on their employees building a true career within the business. This is a business that have grown rapidly over the past 3-5 years and have strong staff retention.
The role of Financial Accountant:
- Preparing statutory accounts across the group
- Advising the Group on technical accounting issues
- Assist with the monthly financial reporting
- Production of quarterly instalment payments for the Group and work with external tax advisors to enable the preparation and submission of the corporation tax computations
- Continual development of reports provided to ensure accurate and concise information is produced
- Update and maintain the valuation of subsidiaries model within the Group structure
- Assist with the development of an Accounting Manual for the Group
- Act as the key link between the business and external auditors
To be considered for this position of Financial Accountant you must be/have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong MS Excel experience due to the high level of reporting
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-finance staff to explain the numbers
- Thorough understanding of current accounting standards
The package on offer for the successful Financial Accountant:
- GBP38,000 - GBP42,000 per annum DOE
- Long list of benefits to be discussed at interview stage
To be considered for the position of Financial Accountant, please apply ASAP!
This job was originally posted as