Solutions Consultant (FMCG)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to join a leading Market Research company in Berkshire. Our client are a top provider of big data, analytics and strategic insights to various sectors including FMCG, Retail, Healthcare and Media.
You will join a team of dedicated sales and marketing effectiveness consultants. The team's core objective is to generate growth for blue chip FMCG manufacturers and retailer by making recommendations on marketing and sales strategy. This is achieved via insightful analysis of econometric models and other analytic solutions based on EPOS data.
Main role responsibilities
- Developing analytics business by considering and proposing new approaches and ways of working and identifying opportunities within core client base
- Strong client management and communication skills; being seen as knowledgeable of CPG/FMCG and analytics sector
- Taking responsibility for own accounts and ensuring quality delivery of programs by self and near shore modelling team
- To be responsible for scoping, managing and implementing analyses to address clients' business issues
- Analysis and presentation of project results, capable of preparing and delivering insightful, high value client presentations to sales and marketing teams leveraging the suite of analytic solutions
Skills and Experience Required
- Solid, relevant market research and FMCG industry experience
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities, preferably with an understanding of marketing ROI and market mix principles
- A proven track record of interpreting data, developing meaningful insights and providing value added recommendations with excellent communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- High understanding of FMCG industry and trends: client business and needs, market trends and other areas of the business, may be a subject matter expert in media/Price/Promotion practices within FMCG or related industries
- Strong planning and organisational skills, managing complex client requirements, multiple projects and local and offshore resources
- Articulate, persuasive with excellent communication skills
- An enthusiast with a genuine passion for the client agenda.
If you're an experienced insight and analytics professional looking to join a global market leader, please apply now!