Lead Credit Controller (Accounts Receivable)
Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing and Recruitment Company are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join a growing and fast-paced company, offering great growth opportunities.
You will partner with our business and sales teams to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and cash collection. You will also identify key gaps in processes to help improve our business offering, providing support on ad-hoc projects.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and quality check all transactions posted to sales ledger
- Produce client invoices and credit notes
- Setup and maintain accounts
- Participate in regular ledger reviews
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Ensure positive cashflow
What we are looking for:
- Relevant Business/finance Degree OR previous exposure gained within a finance environment
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when solving problems
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you think the above is you, please apply today.
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.