BDM - Business Development Manager - Sales
BDM - Business Development Manager
GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 + Car + Laptop + Phone.
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join an established Claims Management company and generate new business across the North of the UK. Ideally they are looking for people with a background or knowledge of the claims or insurance market and an ability to get in front of potential clients and develop long term relationships.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- Achieve referral volume and credit hire income targets.
- Identify target referrers and introduce a business plan to secure these relationships.
- Develop strong commercial relationships with key contacts and laims processing units, maximising all income opportunities.
- Implement and maintain a structured review schedule with all referrers.
Candidates must have:
- Sales experience specific to the claims management, credit hire/insurance sector.
- Proven sales success generating new business revenue across the industry.
- Proven track record of Account Management and Account Development and be driven to exceed revenue targets.
- New business hunter mentality. Generating revenue from a standing start.
- Client relationship experience proven to develop strong commercial relationships.
- Legal Expenses or Insurance claims product knowledge and experience is desirable.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.