Operating Model Design Lead - GBP75,000 - GBP95,000
Operating Model Change Lead - GBP95,000 plus package
My client is a leading tier 1 global bank. They cover all areas of banking; from Retail & Corporate to Investment and Wealth Management.
In response to the EU referendum and Britain's decision to leave the European Union, they have created a firm-wide Structural Reform Programme to address and develop their strategy in response to their departure from the single market.
They are seeking an experienced hire to join the bank and oversee, develop & produce strategic direction & design proposals for individuals and domains in response to their exit strategy, helping enhance areas of the bank to ensure their future target operating model is tight as they exit the EU.
- Help the team understand the reason for change and how this aligns with business priorities.
- Ensures that all team members understand the rationale for change, providing additional support to individuals as needed.
- Translates change into meaningful and logical steps and provides others with the necessary information and resources to make it happen.
- Drive change forward by embedding it in a systematic and organised manner across their team.
- Driving Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- In depth understanding of banking products and processes for responsible domain
- Key involvement in small-mid size change programmes
- Some experience of senior (D) stakeholder management
- Some experience of developing operating models
- Knowledge of industry trends, Regulatory changes and best practices within domain
- Some exposure to IT architecture development
- Awareness of commercial impact of implementing strategy
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.