Product Marketing Manager
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: GBP35,000-GBP42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Product Marketing Manager required for a market leading company in Horsham.
One of my favourite clients is looking to bring on a Product Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to join an engineering company that specialises within the design and manufacture of a niche product that is used across a variety of industries.
This company has had a really successful few years and now need to expand.
So what is on offer for the next Product Marketing Manager?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme & Heavily subsidised Gym Membership!
So what will the Product Marketing Manager do?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will need to have a good technical or engineering understanding, this will be demonstrated through an engineering degree or experience. This is required as the Product Marketing Manager will be working with the Technical Director to develop new product specifications for the engineering team.
- You will be there to deliver market research, analysis, intelligence and strategic insights for new product ideas.
- Identify new marketing opportunities that can be used within the product portfolio.
- Be actively involved in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
This is what the ideal Product Marketing Manager will look like:
- Someone with a good technical understanding, this can be through an engineering qualification or relevant experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience within market intelligence/research and technical writing.
- An understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative research skills or methods.
The chosen Product Marketing Manager will be given extensive training and support on all products to ensure they have the tools and resources to do their job.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.