HR Manager - Swindon
Our client, a UK Utilities company is looking for an experienced HR Manager to support their customer service and retail business unit. Ideally you will have delivered demonstrable results in a customer facing environment and will balance insight and challenge with rigorous project management.
The role will require a person who is capable of working strategic while also undertake operational day to day work.
The role will be based in Swindon with travel to Reading 2/3 days a week.
- Have extensive HR generalist experience (6 years +), ideally in an operations or contact centre business unit.
- Able to be hands on when needed as well as contribute at a strategic level
- Analytical skills - clear with data and metrics
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to infleuence and coach leaders
- You must have a strong customer ethos and ideally have experience in a customer facing operation.
If you feel you could be a good fit, please apply online now and/or send your CV to (see below)