Content Strategy Manager
Allegis Group EMEA Region is focused on four brands Aerotek, Aston Carter, Talent2 and TEKsystems which enable us to offer a broad selection of staffing and services solutions across different industries. It is the fastest growing region within the Group and is currently made up of 14 offices. The EMEA Region has ambitious targets so a well-defined business strategy is in place to ensure we're in the best possible position to drive growth across our chosen markets, achieve our targets and be successful. Our aim is to drive a multiple brand strategy to grow our market share and become the staffing and services company others aspire to be.
Across all our brands we foster a strong ethos of driving quality, embedding a positive and dynamic vision for our future, achieving outstanding levels of service as well as creating career opportunities for our people that contribute to our overall success.
The Content Strategy Manager reports into the Director of Communications and Marketing and is responsible for delivering an EMEA wide editorial 'insights and business driven' multi-channel content strategy for all external communication.
Developing solid working relationships on a global scale is essential as the Content Strategy Manager needs to work with the brand leaders to identify key initiatives and priorities for the year and then develop a comprehensive plan. The plan needs to be clear and compelling and the content created must be informative and engaging and tailored for both channel and brand. Channels include conventional as well as digital and social media (knowledge of digital and social is a requirement).
There is also a requirement to build and manage relationships below brand leader level to ensure the content is applicable across each Business area and is helping to drive overall Business performance, increase brand presence and strengthen brand reputation.
The role holder will need to drive a standardised approach to communication/messaging and optimise channels as well managing the content cycle and implement an efficient scheduling tool.
The role holder must also take responsibility for measuring performance and impact of messaging and content. Performance and impact must be shared with the brand leader to determine if changes to plans and schedules are required to ensure the initiatives and priorities are achieved.
Effective and engaging content will ensure we are positioned as market leaders, thought leaders and strengthen the reputation of each of our brands.
- Work with brand leaders, and originate and research own ideas for content based on initial requirements and objectives from brand leader/stakeholder
- Deliver effective and engaging content across the EMEA Region
- Drive content publishing and scheduling of 'insights and business driven' multi-channel content
- Implement an operating rhythm to ensure content is developed and shared in a timely manner
- Manage a busy workload, including content across multiple brands and channels
- Adhere to tight deadlines and work within agreed budgets
- Manage analytical related information for each channel and flex as required to ensure maximum coverage/impact based on changes in the business and market trends
- Understand complex internal processes and adhere to Company policies
- Manage and uphold the brand and its positioning both internally and externally
Core Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective methods of collaboration
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Experience of digital and social media channels (SEO/SEM)
- Experience of writing, scheduling and publishing content
- Experience of working within a professional or business environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic thinker and able to execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proven influencing and negotiating
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Mange ad-hoc projects to deliver improvements to the Client experience
- Solid project management attributes
- Highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- Creative and curious mentality
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and creativity to increase employee engagement
- Team player with an analytical mind and drive for results and excellent
- High level of professionalism
- Career driven and a desire to succeed
- Ability to manage own performance
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident in presenting your own ideas to senior leadership and able to challenge upwards in a constructive way
- Ability to network and confident in building solid business relationships
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.