Project and Engagement Manager- Blackpool and The Fylde College
Summary of Responsibilities:
- In support of Strategic Accounts, the Engagement Manager is responsible for the project management and coordination of education and training delivery, including both face to face, online and blended programmes.
- The Engagement Manager works as part of the project management delivery team and sales operations and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders and functions to ensure seamless education and training design, delivery and consulting engagements.
- This role has the overall responsibility to ensure a quality product is delivered in a timely manner, within budget and to the highest standard. Customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
- To deliver corporate project management qualifications as the corporate trainer. This will include but is not restricted to: APM qualifications: Project Fundamentals Qualification, Project Management Qualification and Project Professional Qualification. (PFQ, PMQ and PPQ).
- To lead the monitoring and review of performance of project management projects to ensure achievement of performance targets, including income, expenditure, staffing, retention and achievement of students and quality standards; whilst meeting all deadlines and data returns. This includes the management of all quality, business planning and performance monitoring processes associated with these projects.
- To closely monitor student recruitment, retention, achievement and positive onward destination and take remedial action where necessary.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of consistently outstanding learning, teaching, training and assessment, including the embedding of integrated learning technologies, to provide a responsive and quality service that delivers outstanding outcomes.
- To work collaboratively with all managers across B&FC
- To ensure all curriculum and training products are aligned with skills gaps and industry requirements
- To be an active participant of B&FC's management forum team
- To develop effective external relationships to position and promote project management Centre of excellence
- Work in partnership with industry, relevant professional bodies, schools and other stakeholders
- To represent B&FC as necessary at national, regional and local level to ensure its effective promotion.
- To liaise with other parts of the College for the development of inter-disciplinary provision and to encourage co-operation in specialised subject areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to delivery and assessment as required of the post
- Serve as the main point of contact between clients and delivery team
- Manage strategic account delivery from contract agreement through delivery and own project communication and schedule.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule including milestones around content development, program delivery, client engagement and client communication
- Work closely with client and operations manager to coordinate the delivery of quality programmes, instilling confidence in the customer
- Work to evolve corporate digital and face to face delivery processes, keeping all team members aware of programme details and ensure quality delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain all critical documentation within the delivery process
- Interface and communicate with programme managers on all logistical aspects of each project.
- Communicate feedback to operations manager for continuous improvement
- Maintain programme delivery spreadsheet and host weekly delivery meetings
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
This job description is current at the date shown and may be amended after consultation and agreement between management and the post holder.