Procurement finance manager
This is an interim position within a large, multinational FMCG organisation based in West London.
The role is an interim position for circa 6 months, however due to significant growth, there may be the potential for the role to extend past this point.
Leading FMCG brand that is going through a significant growth phase.
High calibre team.
The key accountabilities involve assisting the global procurement team in developing and embedding processes, enabling the record, report and analysis of financials, including cost savings. Some additional projects this role will be supporting will include strategy plan, budget and development of systems.
The role will involve significant business partnering with procurement, operations and strategy teams.
Some primary deliverables include:
- Embed and roll out cost savings tracking methodology and process for pladis including governance and control.
- Validation and decision support on synergy projects
- Develop process for key planning cycles eg Budget. Lead co-ordination and consolidation of forecasts.
- Design reporting suite and implement process for consolidation of monthly reporting
- Systems development to allow reporting, analysis and planning
- Review the cost base and assist the leadership team with budget planning
- Process design and mapping of key procurement finance activities
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, have good academics and will have experience working within procurement finance functions. If the candidate has significant FMCG finance experience they may also be suitable for the role. The candidate will also have strong written and verbal communication skills and the personality to business partner with stakeholders across the organisation.
Some of the key experiences this person will have will be:
- Leading process development & improvement projects.
- Experience of business change projects
- Experience of developing training material, roll out and stakeholder communication
- Systems development and implementation
- High end analytical & interrogation skills
- Financial modelling and report development
- Advanced excel
This role is being recruited on a daily rate.