Temporary Group Project Accountant
Temporary Group Project Accountant based in the Bournemouth area required for 12 month contract.
A global leisure group going through a period of growth and transformation.
The Temporary Group Project Accountant will be pivotal in the transformation of the Group accounting. The role will encompass the following:
- Implementation and development of IFRS accounting standards
- Group reporting including external financial reporting
- Act as support on global projects including restructuring, refinancing and foreign exchange impact mitigation
- Financial modelling to support key project stakeholders
- Support of the Finance Systems team to maintain HFM reporting tool
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Accountancy qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong IFRS knowledge and practical application of accounting standards
- Exposure to Group environment
- Good project management and superb communication skills
- Hyperion exposure preferred and strong Excel essential
Temporary Group Project Accountant based in the Bournemouth area required for 12 month contract paying up to GBP55,000.