A rapidly expanding firm of chartered accountants has an urgent requirement for an Accounts Senior to join their team in Bridgend.
Your duties will include:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to GBP5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
* Training student AAT staff
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
* AAT qualified
* Studying towards ACCA qualification
* Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
* Proficient in MS Office 2007 (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook), Sage and Xero
* Experience of electronic accounting packages
* Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with training opportunities and career progression. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to take their next step in their career. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3567.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as