HR Manager (Part time)
Part Time - 20 hours per week
GBP30000 - GBP32000 per annum
Are you an experienced HR Manager, who is looking for work-life balance while continuing to work within an HR generalist role?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Manager, who either has CIPD Level 5 or is qualified by experience, to report directly in to the Managing Director of an established and reputable business in Newton Abbot.
The HR Manager will be responsible for providing a full range of HR services throughout the business which include:
- Maintaining employee records
- Implementing HR policies and procedures
- Supporting managers and staff in the organisation with information and advice to enable them to meet the organisation's objectives
- Developing HR strategy
Duties will include:
- Accurately maintain HR systems and records
- Provide HR advice and support on a wide range of issues including:
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Capability and conduct issues
- Employment legislation
- Contractual issues
- Recruitment and staff planning
- Training and development
- Ensure employee relations are managed appropriately and in line with employment regulations
- Review and implement HR policies and procedures
- Maintain and produce data, metrics and statistics on HR processes
- Advise managers in HR policies and practices
- Keep up to date with changes in employment law
- Provide administrative and executive HR support to managers
- Support organisation performance and business strategy
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience as HR practitioner with wide-ranging HR experience, ideally gained in a fast growing mid-size company
- Exceptional administrative skills combined with attention to detail
- Ability to work fast and accurately
- Experience of staff management and development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills, notably MS Office products and an ability to adapt to new systems
- Able to work on your own initiative and plan and manage your own workload
- Enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude to motivate others
- Well organised, and able to multi-task and to meet deadlines
- A professional attitude in dealing with confidential and commercially sensitive information
- Ability to manage difficult and delicate situations with empathy and understanding
If you feel that this is an opportunity for you, please apply to this advert or alternatively call the team.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.