VP of Finance - Defence Sector
A leading Defence Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced VP of Finance
Your new company
A defence consultancy providing services to the UK MoD and defence primes.
Your new role
- Lead a team of 7 staff based locally but support UK wide
- Ensure the financial integrity of the business activities and operations
- Provide financial support for business decisions
- Provide financial input to the support business strategy in areas such as M&A
- Provide a focus on performance and assist in deliver of financial targets
- Providing accurate, timely and relevant management information, including financial models to flow across the Business.
- Comply with the business and legal reporting requirements
- Liaise with, manage and comply with internal and external financial audits
- Ensure that business decisions and investments are financially sound and funded
- Produce monthly/annual budgets and forecasts
- Contribute to the Integrated Business Plan
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Prior strategic and commercial experience, with a proven track record in driving company performance and results
- Strong financial planning and analysis background, including strategic modelling and performance reporting.
- Experience of a regulated environment, ideally defence but could be from financial services, legal, utilities.
- Strong communication skills and leadership attributes are essential.
What you'll get in return
A base salary of GBP75,000 to GBP80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus and Benefits.