Our client, a leading & proactive organisation based in Crawley are seeking a part qualified Management Accountant to join their diverse and successful team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Deliver information and analytical aids required to realise strategic objectives
* Provide the operational teams with knowledge and advice
* Play a key part in the future development and profitability of the business
* Production and delivery of monthly operational management accounts
* Underline performance concerns to the business, recognising and increasing profitability
* Produce effective forecasting and budgeting
* Be heavily involved in the ongoing advance in financial systems to aid the business
You will have the following skillset:
* CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified or finalist
* Experience within a commercially focused finance team
* Commercially focused and a strong communicator
* Strong influencing skills
* Excellent IT skills including MS Excel
* Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
* Ability to extract a large amount of data
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
Please quote 40707 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as