Commissioning (Grants) Manager
Commissioning (Contracts) Manager - contract manager, contract management, grant agreements, grant management, commissioning, relationship management, third sector, not for profit, debt advice
Central London - Permanent - Salary circa GBP55,118 + benefits
My client, a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation that is rapidly becoming a thought leader in its field, is looking to recruit am experience Grant/Contract Manager to deliver the successful and timely implementation of all elements of the debt advice delivery work.
The post holder will be tasked with providing effective day to day management of debt advice grant agreements across the UK - ensuring providers deliver against budget; forecasts and all business plan objectives.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
* Expertise in managing operational services contracts within the third/public sector.
* Strong relationship management and customer service skills.
* Solid working knowledge of budget management, target setting and performance indicators.
* Understanding of quality assurance techniques, continuous improvement and process development and a track record of delivering business improvement.
* Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively with colleagues and 3rd party providers.
* Commercially astute and understands how grant agreements/contracts work
* Strong IT and MS Office (especially Excel) skills.
* The post holder will be expected to travel occasionally and may be required to stay overnight away from home.
It is desirable that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
* Understanding of the Debt Advice landscape.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.