Robert Half are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join fast growing organisation based in Yeovil on a temporary basis. The demand for additional support within the finance team is a result of increased sales within the business over the last 12 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing and progressive company that have experience measurable and impressive success over a number of years.
Duties will include the following:
- Assist with the preparation of the management accounts
- Assist with the Corporation Tax return and Vat submissions
- Handle the daily treasury activities
- Manage the accounts payable daily function
- Responsible to review/process employee travel expenses
- Manage staff expense payments
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested by the FD
The successful Assistant Accountant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Three to Five years accountancy experience
- Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Actively studying towards your qualification
- Experience of SAP systems is advantageous
- Strong Excel and communication skills
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as