Portfolio are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager working for a fantastic Energy company.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial reporting.
- Maintain accurate and fully monthly reconciled general ledger with proper detailed and accurate accruals and prepayments
- Ensure accurate and timely statutory returns, including VAT, intrastate, EC sales list, statutory accounts and annual payroll returns including P11d's
- Manage accounts payable invoices, make payments, control and reconcile AP ledger
- Manage and control accounts receivable reconciliation and collection
- Ensure credit control policies are followed
- Reconcile and register all bank transactions and bank accounts
- Prepare and report salary information to external outsourced salary consultant
- Prepare requested reports to Country Manager, VP EMEA Finance and Corporate Finance
- Other related tasks within the Finance department
- Other office related tasks
- Ensure local authority matrix and Group authority matrix are followed
- Preparation of fully detailed annual budget, year-end reporting pack and monthly forecasting process
- Active role in local management team
- Experience from relevant position and/or work within finance is required
- Experience from working in a worldwide corporation with its reporting requirement
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines including some weekend working.
- Accounting qualification of either ACCA, CIMA or ICEAW
This job was originally posted as