Turnaround and Restructuring Services Analyst
Are you an ambitious graduate? Are you looking to kick start your career in an international professional services environment? Would you like to study towards your ACCA?
If the answer is 'yes!' then please, read on!
An international professional services firm are seeking an Analyst to join their office based in Manchester. As an Insolvency Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Creditor liaison and stakeholder management
- Assisting Corporate Finance with sale of business and assets, assisting the asset recovery team with preparation for litigation
- Debt collection
- Strategic projects to assist with organisation turnaround and restructure
- Asset recovery
- Running case progression
The successful candidate for the role of Financial KPI Analyst wills posses the following skills and attributes;
- Degree educated - 2:1 minimum ideally in Economics/Business Studies/Mathematics
- Advanced excel skills including VBA's & Macros
- 320 UCAS points
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to appraise commercial data rapidly and effectively
- Process driven and highly analytical
- Any European language would be advantageous
You will be rewarded with the opportunity for international travel, exceptional career progression and the option to study your ACCA fully supported.
If you are a highly ambitious graduate who is seeking a new opportunity then please call Jordan on or email to apply or for more information
This job was originally posted as