Digital Campaign Analyst
Digital Campaign Analyst
GBPCompetitive with excellent benefits
Our Client is a highly successful employer branding and marketing business with an impressive list of clients, which include PwC, BP, the National Trust, BBC, ITV, EE, Royal Mail and EDF Energy to name just a few. We're currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Campaign Analyst to join them in their London office (Clerkenwell) and create an analytical function for the business.
Can you measure the impact of marketing down to the last digit? Can you tell the stories that lie behind the numbers? Our Client creates campaigns that drive life-changing choices. Now, they are on the lookout for a data obsessed, problem solving analytical thinker to join our team in Clerkenwell
This is an exciting opportunity to influence and enhance clients' websites and online marketing, driving improvements by analysing data and utilising a variety of tools to help identify opportunities for improvement.
In this role, you'll work side-by-side with the Digital Campaign Management team, using smart, customised tools to produce far-reaching, detailed reports, and assess the delivery and impact of their advertising. Your findings will then directly shape the creative and tactical thinking going forward.
You'll also spend time working with Client Services, developing pinpoint measurement strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis, as well as for long term reporting. In doing so, you'll give the vital insight required to make top-notch recommendations, optimise content and harness the power of different media channels.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of running, managing, analysing and reporting as well as overseeing budget, metrics, marketing spend ROI and results on a day to day basis with an expert knowledge of Google Analytics, and Doubleclick.
- Confident working with numbers and expert skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of running Digital Marketing campaigns is desirable, including but not limited to; affiliate, paid search, SEO, email and display
- Comfortable using content management systems and data tracking software.
- Excellent communication skills, confident in communicating face to face, via telephone and in writing as well as working comfortably with clients, senior members of staff and company directors
- Experience of operating within tight deadlines, delivering results to plan and multi-tasking.
- You will need to utilise strong organisational and prioritisation skills in order to thrive in the fast paced environment. Although there is an expectation to be able to work independently, a collaborative approach is taken to projects where input from all members is valued, so enjoying working with and contributing to a team is essential.
- Confident to work on own and/or as part of a team
- Understanding/appreciation of client requirements
- Good written English
- Presentation experience - preparation and delivery
- Passionate about Digital and excited by the potential it can provide
- Good team player - not afraid to help others while balancing existing workloads
What's in it for you?
Training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.