Equity Middle Office Analyst - GBP50k
Equities Trade Support Associate - Asset Management - 50k
Keywords: Equities, Operations, Equity Derivatives, Equity Swaps, Swaps, Trade Support, Middle Office, Investment Operations, Front Office, Back Office, Rates, Reconciliations, Settlements, Associate, Flow, Rates,
My client, a Global Asset Manager, looking for an Equity Middle Office Analyst to join the team and own several of the groups' responsibilities. This is a leading role that offers excellent exposure and visibility to more senior stakeholders within the business.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of equity derivatives/equity swaps and trade support within the operations space. A good oversight of the outsourced Back Office, trade capture, affirmation & confirmation is also required.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for correctly booking trade and overseeing trade capture
- Liaising with the outsource Operations team to ensure excellent levels of service
- Responsible for the daily rate resets for currencies
- Fully cross trained on all roles within the team and be able to cover any absences
- Responsible for ongoing training across the equity trade support roles
- Provide guidance and training to team members on systems/issues and queries
- Ensure proper confirmation and settlement of trades
- Provide high level of service and be the main point of contact for all external clients and internal business partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with members of the Front Office
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong experience in Equity Derivatives Operations area
- Strong cross product knowledge within the Equity trade support space
- Full understanding of the trade life cycle
- Quick learner and strong learning ability to cope with picking up new systems easily and understanding the system flow
- Driven and goal-oriented individual with the ability to develop tactical solutions in their role
Those who feel they are suitable for this position should forward their CV's or alternatively contact Tom to discuss the role discretely in more detail.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.