Regulatory Reporting Asset Management - GBP60k
Regulatory Reporting - Asset Management - 60k
Regulatory, Regulatory Reporting, Transaction Reporting, Middle Office, Operations, Change, Projects, AVP, Associate, BAU, Emir, Dodd Frank, Collateral, Valuations, funding, Trade Control, Transaction & Data Integrity, Business Management, Strategy Business Integration, Risk, Control, Structured Products, Equity & Derivatives, exotics, vanilla, reconciliations
My client is a leading global Asset Manager seeking a hard-working, driven individual to establish strong, close working relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation to provide SME regulatory support cross asset combined with project work.
As they look to expand their trade and transaction reporting business, you will be working closely with the Front Office to support traders and control the daily business alongside life cycle management.
This is a team with an extremely flat structure that has excellent visibility to senior stakeholders, offering excellent opportunities for long term career progression.
- The successful candidate will be required to build strong working relationships with Front Offices and other support areas to assist traders.
- Ensuring that all audit and control points are addressed for both existing and new products within the entire trade life cycle.
- To support and control the daily business operations and be responsible for the life cycle management of existing products.
- Ability to understand, compile and contribute to MI (Management Information).
Key Skills/Competencies Required:
- A strong understanding of rates, equity, FX/futures, credit and equity markets including vanilla and structured trading businesses within a Middle Office environment.
- Ability to perform regulatory reporting requirements.
- Good understanding of multiple global regulators including (EMIR, Dodd Franks and MiFID) and potential future regulations.
- Ability to understand key elements of the front to back processes including key infrastructure groups ie Finance, Market risk, Credit risk, Operational risk and compliance.
- Strong familiarity with the running of reconciliations and controls.
- Good understanding of Confirmations and structured products.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please forward your CV, alternatively call Tom to find out more information.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.