Part Qualified Management Accountant
Who Who we are
Robert Half we specialise in placing highly skilled professionals with a wide range of companies. Our industry expertise and experienced recruitment consultants can help you find the next opportunity to advance your career.
Assistant Management Accountant
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management to work closely with a growing and exciting company based in Chester for a temp to perm role. The company are currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who can do the following duties:
- To assist the Financial Controller with daily financial tasks
- Assist the Financial Controller with the production of the Management accounts
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet items including Bank.
- Sales & Cost of sales reconciliation.
- Adhoc projects to assist the department.
- Ensure external Supplier and Payment details are accurate.
- Improve internal controls within the Finance function.
- Develop ongoing and effective teamwork with all departments.
- Identify and Implement Process Improvements.
- Review Internal Audit Procedures.
- Monitor and Challenge departmental spend.
- Identify & Implement improvements to Group Submissions.
- Report on Budgets and spending of each department
- Management accounts
- Maintain the integrity of the Financial Systems.
- Communicate effectively, clearly and timely at all times with clients, other external contacts and colleagues.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Management Accountant role you MUST:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of personal organization, time management, multi-tasking and work load prioritization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent numerical skills and commercial awareness
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across departments
- Service focused
- Computer literate
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA
This company is working with Robert Half exclusively and is looking for an experienced An Assistant Management to operate within a dynamic finance function based in Chester. They are looking for someone who has experience across the finance function and can add value to the business. The company is forward thinking and is a great name to put on your CV
Salary & Benefits
This is a temp to perm role looking to pay an initial hourly rate of 14.00 for the right person
If this is something that you would be interested in or know anybody who would then please do contact Rizwan Sindhu on or email on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as