PPC account manager
My client is an award-winning, collaborative Digital Agency, based in Surrey. They are specialists in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing solutions such as search engine optimisation, social media and associated consultancy.
They are an Agency that prides itself on increasing and driving their client`s online profile, they have a wide range of clients, across a number of sectors.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious PPC Manager to join the PPC team.
The successful Candidate will have: -
- Have at least 3 year's previous PPC experience
- Have an in depth understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing agreed budgets to stay within clients' pre agreed limits whilst achieving performance goals for the clients
- Being able to think strategically about Paid Search as a channel and understand how it integrates as part of the media mix
You must be a first-class communicator, enjoying presenting your ideas and working with excellent clients. You must also have meticulous attention to detail and a committed work ethic.
You must be able to work independently and to strict deadlines, prioritising and managing tasks effectively, showing initiative and a can do approach.