Sales Account Manager Office Based- Cosmetics and Beauty Publishers
Sales Account Manager - Cosmetic and Beauty Publishers- London- Salary GBP28k - GBP30k plus benefits
The company delivers industry news and information through print, digital and live platforms to a global audience of business professionals responsible for making, distributing, buying and retailing cosmetics, personal care, fragrance and beauty products. Updated daily and with global coverage, the company is recognised as the leading resource for business leaders and industry experts in the Cosmetics and Personal care industries
This is an exciting office based role selling marketing solutions, bespoke ad campaigns and event sponsorship and delegates to key accounts from the Beauty and Personal Care market sector across a leading fashion portfolio. The candidate will effectively grow and manage key, strategic, new and established customer relationships, research the sector, recognise trends and become an expert in the industry in order to contribute to current and future sales strategies.
- The role will involve great customer service manners and ability to recognise what are the next developments in the market and how that will impact the sector
- Maintain regular contact with your client list and build excellent working relationships in order to increase the brand's share of clients' spend
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across entire brand portfolio digital, print and events through the management and growth of customer accounts & generation of new business.
Qualifications and Experience
- As Senior Account Manager you will have a minimum 3 years sales experience in a business to business environment, preferably with digital/print media and events.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully developing accounts and securing new business wins.
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organised with strong commercial awareness.
- You will also be an excellent communicator with world class sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- First and foremost you must have the attitude to want to win, develop yourself professionally and never accept second best
Skills & Competencies
- Planning & Organisation
- Commercial Awareness
- Sales structure & process
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
3 years B2B digital/print media, developing accounts and new business leads,