Job Title: Admin Assistant, Project Support Services
Salary: Up to GBP23K plus 5% flexible benefit fund
The Portfolio Support Services is a great area to work in for a strong Administrator that is a team player, enjoys variety and working in a focused environment. This is a very large IT Estate on a secure site where your experience and skills will Support the Portfolio Support Services Manager in defining the detailed scope and deliverables for the Project Support Service for both internal and external clients. It is essential that you are SC Cleared or eligible for this exciting position.
- Establish Project Support Services budgets and report on variance forecast against budgets,
- Report on variance forecast against Project Support Services budget
- Deliver Project Support Services with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures
- Assemble and update project plans and maintain project risk and issues registers.
- Compile delivery governance report and project programme reports
Knowledge of project management methodology and practices
Good written and communications skills
Proven experience with Microsoft Office tools, Project, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Advanced Excel/writing & maintaining macros
SC Cleared or eligible
- Must be willing to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to complete delivery of key project documents to the client
- Presentational Skills
- Knowledge of Resource Management
- Recruitment practices
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website