Legal Accounts and LAA Trainer
Roc Search's Client is currently recruiting for a Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer based in Fareham or a Wholesale & Ventures Strategic office, UK
Salary: GBP35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Responsible for designing, planning and delivering training to the clients on the administration and use of their own software and other integrated third party software.
- Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user's needs.
- Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to the client's brand guidelines.
- Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually developed as new enhancements are released and new products are integrated into Partner for Windows.
- To advise the Training Manager of the products and resources needed to meet your own training objectives.
- To adopt and promote the client's standards and methodologies for delivery of training.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Training Manager.
- Experience of working within an IT Company/Department and delivering software training.
- Knowledge of Legal Accounting Procedures and Legal Aid requirements.
- A working knowledge of building financial reports using Microsoft Excel and/or Crystal Reports
- Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration Sophie Cadman at Roc Search either (see below)
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.