Security Governance and Operational Support (Physical Security)
Physical Security Centre Operations and Management - VP Level - Banking
Leading global banking client is looking for a Physical Security Centre Operations and Management Regional Lead to join their team in London.
- Own Security Policy and drive compliance with Standards to protect people, premises and assets
- Write and implement security strategy to ensure known physical security risks are effectively managed and lead the technical security strategy to ensure a fully integrated protective security network.
- Identify emerging risks and design/redesign associated controls
- Provide operational support to and undertake controls oversight for the UK and Europe
- Provide guidance and advice to key stakeholders on risk tolerance and mitigation.
Skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of the physical security environment affecting the Financial Sector.
- Contributed to security risk management policies and standards and implementation at a global level.
- Excellent Security Risk Management skills
- Experience of undertaking physical security operational assurance.
- Experience in designing and developing operational security processes and procedures.
- Experience managing physical security projects.
- A good understanding of technical security systems and applications.
- Skilled in negotiating and influencing.
- Available to travel as required
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.