Financial Services Client Manager - Manchester - GBP25k-GBP28k
Badenoch & Clark's notable Financial Services client based in Manchester is currently recruiting for a Client Manager. The role is to begin ideally in June and is paying a salary of GBP25,000 - GBP28,000. There is fantastic bonus earning potential also.
The Client Manager primarily delivers high quality administrative support to our clients Financial Advisers. The objective it to deliver great service to every client all of the time whilst ensuring accuracy and compliance standards are maintained.
The key responsibilities include;
* Managing a portfolio of the practice clients and working closely with your team of Advisers.
* Managing a team of Advisers.
* Preparing paperwork for client meetings and providing support to your Advisers.
* Processing new business and carrying out executive PA/administration tasks.
* Building relationships with clients, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
* Maintaining compliance and demonstrating commercial awareness.
Our clients ideal candidate must have the following attributes;
* Experience in Financial Services is desirable
* Passion for personal development and progression.
* Great work ethic.
* Excellent attitude at all times.
* Good organisational skills, a proven track record of delivery to targets and deadlines.
* A great team player and a strategic thinker.
* Excellent IT skills - eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect effectively at all levels.
* Excellent competitive basic salary PLUS a discretionary monthly bonus package linked to results and client service.
* Pension of up to 10% matching contributions after qualifying period of one year's service.
* 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays (based on full time working hours).
* Longevity bonus for loyalty.
* Great incentive packages for amazing team events.
* Working hours of 8.00am - 5.30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity and a brilliant door into the wealth management world. If you're interested in this role and are immediately available or have a short notice period then please apply now for a prompt response.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.