An opportunity has arisen for a SharePoint Administrator to join a leading global business in their Manchester office. You will be joining an organisation which operates in over 100 countries worldwide. As the SharePoint Administrator, you will have supported previous SharePoint products before in addition to Office 365.
About the role:
As the SharePoint Administrator, you will be supporting and configuring SharePoint 2013/O365 SPO on an AX Dynamics platform for a very large SharePoint 2013 estate, including being involved with project work.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Translation of non-functional requirements such as Capacity Management, Performance, HA and DR
- Supporting transition into BAU
- Technical documentation/production of build and transition documentation
- Supporting the full project delivery life cycle, from input into design to infrastructure implementation
As the SharePoint Administrator you will have very strong experience support and maintaining SharePoint products.
In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, SharePoint Online
- AD, Windows Server 2012, DNS, SQL Server
- SP Assessment and Application tools such as Sharegate, DELL Quest, Codeplex or Nintex
- Exposure to AX Dynamics - you don't have to be an expert, just have an understanding
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large global enterprise, who are market leaders in their field. Your SharePoint knowledge will impact over 35,000 users globally who are on this Intranet communications and Extranet platform. If you would relish the opportunity to enjoy a mixture of enterprise support and project work, get in touch!