Application Software Designer: DV Cleared
Job Title: Application Software Designer: DV Cleared
Salary: Up to GBP45K + 5% Flex benefit
Sopra Steria have challenging and exciting new Projects in the Government arena and are seeking a DV Cleared Application Software Designer to provide a high level of software development skills on this new, high profile account. You must be able to build software for systems of any size and complexity and achieve customer satisfaction through leading a small team or working as part of a larger team. You will require a detailed understanding of methods, systems and procedures.
- Perform and deliver without day to day supervision.
- Solve problems with commercial judgment and be influential in customer relationships.
- Detailed understanding of methods, systems and procedures.
- Build an Environment
- Configure Web Interfaces,
- Support and Input into design
- Microsoft product set knowledge - particularly SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, PowerShell
- Experienced in configuring/using these products (MS certification would be good)
- Microsoft SQL Server/Lync or Skype Business Server - working knowledge (not as important as point 3).
- Input into system design, web interface configuration and testing.
- Good spoken/written communications
- DV clearance.
- Experience of Government security
- Quest Identity Management experience desirable
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.