Product Manager (Legal Software Technology)
Product Manager (Legal Software Technology) in Portsmouth, Hampshire
I am seeking a Product Manager with Document Management System experience who has a solid background in the legal software industry or has previously worked for a law firm. In this role you will create and develop new product strategies which will influence the technology market in the future.
As a Product Manager you will offer extensive knowledge in product life cycle, road-mapping as well as developing new and innovative product channels. In this role you will also be analysing the competitors legal software market and identify the best opportunities how to grow the business. In addition to that the Product Manager will be the key interface to external clients.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and skill-set:
- Having strong experience in Document Management Systems (DMS) such as Worldox, LegalWorks, iManage, ProLaw, NetDocuments
- Having strong experience in the legal sector either directly with a law firm or working closely with the top UK law firms
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Product Management
- Pursuing an innovative strategy to develop cutting edge technology within the legal industry
- Demonstrating professional and accurate communication skills
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to - (see below)