Senior Consultant x 3
Technical Consultant - SQL
One of Talent's leading clients is urgently looking for multiple Technical Consultants with a good level of SQL knowledge for an expanding consultancy team, due to new business wins.
Our client believe in leading the way in everything they do. They were the first developers in the UK to truly create a cloud-based software service that is easy to manage, low cost and infinitely adaptable, and that's just been the start.
All of their software solutions are designed to evolve with your business. So if you ever want to make a change, big or small, they are always ready. That's why they are now one of the world's leading innovators in the insurance software industry.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- System Consultancy and Implementation
- Personal Development & Performance
System Consultancy and Implementation:
- To provide professional and comprehensive support and guidance on the implementation, design and delivery of all their products and services in accordance with the agreed specification and client's needs.
- Provide in-depth technical consultancy around the web based product ( written in C# .NET and SQL)
- Using SQL for data importing, interrogation, Query and some Scripting
- To offer professional and technical support both in person and in writing to the pre-sales departments in order to assist with the securing of orders to new and existing clients. This will involve travelling to site either independently or with a sales consultant.
- To provide software, hardware and network support to internal clients and across all offices.
- To undertake, when necessary, on-site and web based client application training.
- To follow all internal policies and procedures in respect of ISO27001/9001 and test/release processes.
- To uphold a positive and professional outlook at all times towards colleagues and clients.
The role is primarily based out of their office in Cheshire but will involve some travel to client sites in the UK and potential to visit clients in US.
Successful candidates will ideally have a background in Application Support or Application Consultancy and have a good technical background, and SQL experience.
Starting salary on offer from GBP35k - GBP45k + additional benefits and some training given.
Key that candidates have strong interpersonal skills, are client facing and self-starter to pick up new skills quickly and have a passion for problem solving.
To apply, email me or give us a call.