ERP Analyst (ERP, SQL, Software)
ERP Implementer/Developer(ERP, SQL, Software)
GBP35,000 + benefits, training and progression
Positions available at multiple locations including; Southampton, Warwick,Exeter, Manchester and Melbourne - Australia
ERP Implementer/Developer required to join a leading software house at various offices across the UK and also in their office in Melbourne, Australia. The role is multi-dimensional and requires a dynamic individual. You will be involved in analysing customer's requirements, programming, training, implementation and supporting customers using internally developed ERP systems. You will also act as an in-house developer to support new functionality in the 4G language (similar to SQL). You will be required to take full ownership of the entire project life cycle.
You will need excellent problem solving and communications skills and previous programming skills in SQL or Oracle. Along with project management and development you will also be required to provide technical support to their existing customer base and will be expected to resolve queries 80% of the time.
Implementation and support of products may be undertaken at client site therefore you must be happy to travel and have a valid driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and vibrant business. A range of new clients and new projects will create a range of new opportunities across the sauciness, excellent for career progression opportunities and investment in new technology
I am looking for people in the Southampton, Warwick, Manchester and Exeter areas so feel free to apply if you live in a good proximity to any of these locations. I am also looking for someone to relocate to their office in Melbourne, Australia so if this interests you then please apply.
- Provide software support to customers 1st & 2nd Line including basic SQL programming queries (Software Configuration, Installation, Support)
- Program changes to the standard system using extended SQL
- Produce documentation in accordance with standards
- Software Support - ERP Systems - SQL Server - SQL Queries
- SQL Programming experience. While developments to the system are coded in extended SQL, experience or understanding in programming in any language is advantageous.
- System design experience
- Financial Background would be very useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently Good team player
- Able to manage own workload without supervision
- Capacity to think creatively with good problem solving skills
Please send your CV to (see below) or call for immediate consideration.
Keywords: SQL Server, SQL, Software Support, Software Implementation, Implementation Consultant, Oracle, Project Management, 4GL, ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning