Junior Salesforce Consultant
Junior Salesforce Consultant required to join a Consultancy based in Witham, Essex - Up to GBP30,000!
I am looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join a SFDC Partner.
The role is based in Witham, Essex. As a Consulting Partner of Salesforce, they offer training and development to help you progress your career and gain the relevant Certifications. This level of development will lead to rapid progression within the Salesforce Partner Network compared to an end-user role. This consultancy covers areas of Marketing Automation, so exposure to these tools will also be given.
The role will be to oversee projects from the point of initial briefing through to implementation on client site.
Key attributes and for a successful candidate:
- At least 1 years Salesforce experience as an Administrator
- Strong IT & CRM skills
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines under pressure
- Some exposure to Marketing Automation tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Certifications are desirable.
Mason Frank International are looking to speak to Salesforce Functional Consultants that fit the above criteria. If you think that you meet these requirements, please contact Liam Turner at (see below) or call to discuss.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.