Python Developers (Mid and Senior level)
McGregor Boyall are working with a Global leader in Investment Banking to source Python Developers from mid to senior level to join their prestigious technology team in Glasgow.
Candidates should have very good knowledge of Python, be committed to producing high-quality, robust software through pervasive testing, and be familiar with contemporary software development methodology.
As an application developer, you will design, develop, test, and document functionality to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas. You will need to provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level.
- Python experience preferred; otherwise solid experience in C++, Java, or other OO language
- Solid Object Oriented Design and programming skills
- Knowledge of DBMS, relational database and SQL
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Prior experience with team-based development following a structured life cycle
- Experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
- Java Application Development experience would be beneficial but not essential.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.