Job Title: GEOINT Domain Expert
Company: Global IT Consultancy
Salary: Negotiable to GBP70,000
GEOINT Domain Expert:
You will join a busy team working on a number of major UK Defence programmes. You should be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of ISTAR capabilities in all environments ideally coupled with experience in bid and proposal preparation in a military environment for a commercial company.
A leading business and technology services company with a global workforce. In the UK, they are ranked as a top 5 Defence software and IT services supplier providing defence advisory services, software solutions, systems integration, secure hosting services and training across the Ministry of Defence including frontline operations, security, intelligence, communications, personnel systems, logistics and infrastructure.
- Provide client side on-site technical support and guidance including functional support at designated locations within the UK
- Work alongside our clients to help develop policy for GEOINT related projects in terms of:
- technical design,
- information management
- Identify & report intelligence system capability gaps & issues identified by customer organizations
- Support the development of business case arguments and supporting materials
- You will also be involved in the production of consultation reports and be expected to make recommendations and suggest amendments to policy.
- The role needs an ability to integrate quickly into fast moving and complex projects working to high standards with minimal supervision.
- Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience of engaging with both the UK MoD and Armed Services stakeholders
- Up to date knowledge of the approach to GEOINT now being adopted in this arena.
- Ability to travel to client sites as and when required
- As part of the role you will be involved in and have the ability to plan for both problem solving and analysis of complex Defence issues and investigations. Therefore a good knowledge of research methods/methodology is essential as is knowledge of MOD capability, capability planning and capability management
- Understanding of Requirement management
- In addition although not essential for all roles a higher level DV clearance is strongly desired.
- Understanding of Agile development and procurement techniques.
- Awareness of SIAM IT methodology.
As well as opportunities for professional development and growth this position offers:
- Profit Participation plan
- Share Purchase Plan
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for members as a taxable benefit
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell