Senior Network Engineer
Capita IT Resourcing is working on behalf of a well-respected client in their search for a Senior Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will jon the Tech Ops team which is responsible for managing and maintaining a first-class, effective, robust and secure networking and computing service. All of this against the backdrop of a multi-million pound tech refresh programme within the organisation.
My client is looking to engage the best candidates who can help the organisation to achieve their goal of becoming a force for good within their industry and enabling all of their customers, direct and indirect, to achieve their full potential. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 35 hour working week, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 (all Bank Holidays and Christmas leave included on top), contributory pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme and family-friendly policies, on-going career development.
Candidates will need to bring with them significant experience of delivering Cisco technical support at a senior level. An in-depth understanding of network security and IP telephony would be preferred but is not essential.
Key technical experience required:
- Cisco ASA Firewall-based security infrastructure
- Enterprise-scale LAN and Data Center networking to at least CCNP level (ideally Cisco 6500, 2960 and Nexus platforms)
- Routing protocols and technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, policy-based routing and redistribution
Experience of any of the following would be advantageous but is by no means essential for the role:
- Load balancers (F5 Big IP or Kemp Load Master in particular)
- Cisco ACS or ISE authentication Servers
- Azure Networking technologies
- Cisco Ironport Web Security
- Intrusion prevention/detection
- VPN Secure access protocols (IPSec, SSL etc)
- Cisco wireless LAN controllers and access points
- F5 WAF
- Siemens Voice communication system to include Openscape and Xpressions
- RSA Authentication Manager
- Polycom video conferencing environments
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation.