Technical Consultant (Scrum/DevOps)
Technical Consultant Scrum/Agile/DevOps/Open Source/Microsoft - Manchester - GBP30,000 to GBP40,000 per year - offices in South Manchester close to all the major transport networks.
My client is a market leading specialist in digital transformation and analytics and is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team. The role will see you involved with projects involving cutting edge technology and we are looking to attract tenacious problem solvers with the ability and willingness to deliver enterprise level solutions in complex and uncertain environments.
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of modern software delivery practices (eg Scrum, DevOps etc)
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior team members
- Commercial experience and knowledge of Agile working practices
- Experience of working with spatial data and systems (GIS) is an advantage
- An active and ambitious problem solver
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
Working as a Technical Consultant for our client, no two days are ever the same! You will be working on the frontline to deliver world class consultancy services that meet these principles. Already a clear thinker and high achiever, you will be afforded a varied role in which to prove your capability and develop world class digital transformation skills. Working as part of a committed team of exceptional professionals, you will display the commitment and drive to be the best you can be. As you prove yourself, you will be given the opportunity to step up and play a key role in industry-leading engagements working with blue chip multinationals and major Government bodies.
To learn more about our client and the exciting work they are involved with and to see how they can help you take your career in the direction you want; please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here in our Manchester offices or please email me a copy of your latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back.