Data Analyst - Luton Sixth Form College
Working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday between 0800 am and 1600 pm, a degree of flexibility is required.
You will provide reporting and analysis of College data including:
• Generating reports and analysis based on college data.
• Maintain and development of in-house reporting and data.
• Develop future reporting and analysis systems.
• Identify and resolve data-related problems.
We are looking for a candidate who ideally has:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience with any of these technologies: SQL Server, MS Access, SharePoint
• Any kind of programming\software development knowledge.
• Organisation, time management skills, customer service skills and flexibility.
• Experience of FE, 6th Form College or working with 16-18 year olds
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date for all completed application/Technical Skills Checklist forms: Tuesday 30th May 2017
Luton Sixth Form College is an equal opportunity employer. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Sixth Form Colleges' Support Staff Pay Spine point 28, GBP22,267 to point 31, GBP24,407 with annual increments based on service and performance related criteria