Hourly Paid Teacher in Brickwork - Colchester Institute
Hourly Paid Teacher in Brickwork
Head of Area or Director of Faculty
Line Management of other staff:
FE Course Teaching (Grade 1) - GBP22.4086 - GBP24.4614 per hour of teaching
- To prepare appropriate teaching material.
- To carry out teaching appropriate to the requirements of individual courses and students.
- To maintain appropriate student attendance records as required.
- To maintain student discipline.
- To set, mark, record and return relevant coursework and assessments.
- To attend, as required, up to 3 meetings a year as specified by the Director of Faculty. They may include parents' evenings, course review meetings and curriculum development meetings.
- To take part in the College's appraisal scheme and staff development programme as appropriate.
- To refer to the appropriate full-time lecturer (Course Tutor, Personal Tutor, Programme Manager) student progress as required and any incident or behaviour which may require further investigation, support or counseling.
- Work to promote and apply the College's Equality and Diversity Policy and Practices.
- Work to promote and apply the College's Safeguarding policy and practices.
- To observe the College's Health & Safety policies and practices.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required by or on behalf of Colchester Institute provided that they are consistent with the nature of the post.
This job description is a guide to the duties the postholder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements of Colchester Institute.