IT Support Analyst - / Office 2010 / Windows 7
IT Support Analyst - / Office 2010 / Windows 7 required by a House-hold Company based in its prestigious Central Leeds offices, and a 2 minute walk from the train station. As an IT Support Analyst - / Office 2010 / Windows 7 you will be joining a Company that is going from strength to strength and constantly investing in the latest technologies. This Leading Company is also well known for having a great work/life balance.
Key responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst - / Office 2010 / Windows 7:-
- To provide firm-wide 1st line support on all IT and communications issues.
- Log and track all day-to-day IT issues, resolving immediately where possible, or escalating as necessary to the 2nd/3rd line team or Service Desk Manager.
- Provide supplemental 2nd line/desk-side support to all users
- Configure smartphone, tablet and laptop devices for issue to users.
- Configure desktop PC's for issue to users.
- Assist with desktop software maintenance, including re-installation, configuration and upgrades
- Monitor and maintain printer hardware, correcting configuration issues and installing maintenance kits promptly to ensure consistent operation
- Monitor print/scan/copy systems across the network ensuring suitable supplies of consumables are maintained on-site, placing orders with the preferred supplier as required.
- Set up new user and computer accounts and disable/delete accounts no longer in use
- Monitor Active Directory to ensure all computer and user accounts are named correctly and contain up to date telephone and contact information
- Maintain records of new starters, including computer equipment set-up checklists
- Reset passwords and troubleshoot user login issues
Essential skills of the IT Support Analyst - / Office 2010 / Windows 7:-
- Solid experience of working in a first line support capacity
- Recent technical working knowledge of some or all of the following: understanding of TCP/IP and popular networking topology's, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Office 2010, Sophos/McAfee or similar, Active Directory User and Computer administration, Signify RSA, 3G and Wi-Fi, Apple and Android Smartphones and iPads, Citrix/Remote Desktop/Terminal Services.
As an IT Support Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to GBP26,000 depending on experience, along with a bonus and an extensive, market-leading benefits package, including a contributory pension, private medical with BUPA, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, on-site subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, flexible working hours and many more.
Due to the urgency of the role, the company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered for the IT Support Analyst please apply within or email a copy of your up to date CV to .