Marketing Manager - Technology Services
Marketing Manager - Technology Services - Nottingham GBP45,000 + Benefits
Our client is a fast growing IT/Technology services business, positioning themselves as partner of choice across both Public and Private sector clients. With recent major wins including household known names and enterprise level organisations, ambitious plans still exist to take their growth and turnover to new heights across the next 5 years.
They now require an experienced Marketing Manager to lead them forward. Already working in the technology services sector this role will see you set a platform reporting to the board to allow their commercial and sales team investment to benefit from a new marketing strategy.
Experience is required across the following:
- Defining marketing strategy and delivering marketing direction/success
- Creative campaign marketing within IT/Technology services
- Managing 3rd party resources ie: design agencies, digital marketing partner/s
- Sales team alignment to help drive success through marketing
- Marketing for targeted client lead creation, inc' automation tools ie: Hubspot
- Internal communications, social media management and brand communication
This role would suit an ambitious marketing manager from a technology organisation who is looking to develop their career to directly support the board of very fast moving and equally fast growing IT infrastructure and managed services business.